The Hidden Valley Lake Community Services District Sewer System Management Plan (SSMP) has been prepared in compliance with requirements of the State Water Resource Control Board (SWRCB) pursuant to Order No. 2006-0003-DWQ, Statewide General Waste Discharge Requirements for Sanitary Sewer Systems (WDR), and Order No. 2013-0058-EXEC, Amending Statewide General Waste Discharge Requirements for Sanitary Sewer Systems. The WDR requires development and implementation of a written SSMP, and defines 11 mandatory SSMP elements:
SSMP Approved April 17, 2018
This document presents eleven elements in the order presented within the WDR:
3. Legal Authority;
4. Operation and Maintenance Program;
5. Design and Performance Provisions;
6. Overflow Emergency Response Plan;
7. Fats, Oils, and Grease (FOG) Control Plan;
8. System Evaluation and Capacity Assurance Plan;
9. Monitoring, Measurements, and Program Modifications;
10. SSMP Program Audits; and
11. Communication Plan.
This document represents the 2018 update of the Hidden Valley Lake Community Services District, as approved by the Board of Directors on April 17th, 2018. Questions regarding this document can be addressed to Alyssa Gordon, Water Resources Specialist at (707) 987-9201, or email at (redacted).