Hidden Valley Lake CSD is an equal opportunity employer and all employees and applicants shall receive equal consideration and treatment.
The District maintains a full-time workforce of about 12 people. Employees work in Field Operations and Administration.
Application and selection process
- Open positions are posted as they become available.
- Complete the application in its entirety, making sure you give detailed and factually accurate information in all relevant areas.
- Submit your application materials as soon as possible
There are currently no positions open
The District's retirement plan from CalPERS is 2.5 @ 55 for all employees hired with 6 months in CalPERS or hired prior to January 1, 2013. All employees hired January 1, 2013, and after retirement plan is 2% @ 62.
All employees are covered with a $50,000 accidental life insurance plan and may pay extra to increase it to $100,000.
Health, vision and dental benefits are provided to all employees and their dependents.
- Blue Shield Gold Plan with $500/$1000 deductible and 80% coverage with a maximum co-insurance of $1,500/$3,000.
- VSP Plan covers Eye Exam and 1 pair of glasses every 12 months with a $15 co-pay.
- Delta Dental Plan covers 50%-80% with $1,500 annual allowance for each enrollee.
- All employees receive 11.5 holidays and 2 floating holidays.
- Salaried management staff receives 5 administration days annually.
Director Compensation and Benefits
Directors receive $100 maximum per month for attending at least one public meeting. Each Director and their spouse are covered by the District's health plan.
Any inquiries please contact the District Office Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.